Tuesday, July 1, 2008

a very short dream I had,.. ;)

I was able to meet my girlfriend last weekend after 3 months I think of being away from each other due to work and location issues (in our case more of country location issue :p ).

She came home to celebrate my birthday with me and we ate like pigs at Kaya (SM Megamall) and Tender Bob's (Greenhills Promenade).

Here are some of the dishes that we really enjoyed :p

at kaya


Something with a Babit in its name :p (but its pretty tasty)

At tender bob's


I love this burger. I would recommend this to other burger lovers.


This is something my girlfriend enjoyed but I dont due to the fact that I dont really like steak that much.

After eating this much, believe me there are still a number of dishes that I didnt post as I am getting lazy right now. With this I can say that one of our (my GF and me) enjoys together is eating and trying out restaurants that we havent tried yet.

A Short review of both restaurants:
Both restaurants serve good food for a very affordable prize. Specially Tender Bob's. I would say that it was a very "ecstatic" experience eating at that restaurant. Even when we said their nachos was a bit "makunat" they immeadiately ask us if we want to exchange it for another dish(Without talking to their manager or anything which is really good as it didnt cause any hassle on our part). But still we opted to just eat the nachos as I was already enjoying it and might get "bitin" if I dont continue hehe :p If you havent eaten at tender bob's yet I suggest you try it or else you would be missing on a very great dining experience. ^_^

Overall I enjoyed my birthday except for the fact that my GF had to leave during the night of my birthday :(


Love you baby and thanks :*

No comments: