Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Loaded and ready to go!

Equipment Checklist for Gunpla:

1. Basic Tools --> Check!
Tamiya basic tool set, some brushes, putty, bluetack, cement, ETC. All the basic need of modelers.



2. Work Station --> Check!
Fan was bought from ACE San Lazaro and the frame was done by my pal Mc. Thanks men! :)



3. AirBrush and Compressor --> Check!
Bought my very first AB from lil's park square. bought a basic one since im just a beginner :) maybe I'll upgrade to a dual action in the near future.



4. Paint and Weathering kits --> Check!
From lil's also. colors that were bought are specifically for my current WIP (Work In Progress) GM - Amuro Custom.




5. Mask --> Check!
Last but not the least, since protecting my health is also important! Bought from ACE San Lazaro as well.



Equipment 100% complete! Ready to go. Just have to finish some stuff before I start painting! Ikkimasu :)

1 comment:

Zeri said...

Shouldn't you post something new to your blog? It's getting boring. :)