Tuesday, July 29, 2008

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam has just arrived

Got my MG RX-0 Unicorn Gundam today. Below are some shots of its box unopened.



I asked an officemate that is currently based in hongkong to buy this for me since he is about to go back to manila for a meeting with us. Luckily, that weekend there was a sale in Toy's R Us hongkong and I was able to get this kit for PHP 1930.00 which is around PHP 750-800 less in local price. It was a great deal. Thanks Pheckz! (sa uulitin).

I have to get back to Hongkong once to haul a huge load of gundams! imagine the price from toy's r us? I bet other private stores might even sell gundams for much lesser. I think its also time since that last time I went out of the country was when I was still a kid and that time the destination was hongkong. But apparently I was very young then so no gundams for me T_T.

This makes my current backlog to:
1. NG 1/100 Dynames
2. MG 1/100 Unicorn Gundam

No comments: