Friday, June 27, 2008

Welcome to a new outlook in life :)

Since my birthday is almost near and to start this blog, I would like to promise myself a few things..

1. Live Life to the fullest

2. Save enough and spend enough

3. Make a comeback in the gunpla (gundam plastic model kits) hobby and take it even further by painting and modding units

4. 8 hours a day is enough work hours

5. RELAX ^_^

Also, I would like to share a few things about my new company today since I haven't had the chance yet.

1. We are required to log into the company website each morning when we come in. This serves as our time-in.

2. When your under probation, you would hate being late as it means deduction to your already salary T_T.

3. They do announce birthdays in the same website I mentioned in #1. If your fortunate enough to have your birthday on a weekend, there is still no escape. The system would indicate "Advance happy birthday". There is really no escape treating your officemates when this kind of system is in place. Sadly, my birthday is in the same month my first month in the company is.



Anyway, thats it for now :)

1 comment:

Zeri said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Mwah!